Were you at the world's fair? If not, why not? We call it the "world's fair" because how many people live in wayne? about 2000... but when the fair comes around theres about 4 times that.... many of whom we have no clue who they are. I guess it brings business, right? The parade was ok this year. The kids had fun. The derby was good. Digger had his same car (3rd time) and I was one of his sponsors, cool eh? We also painted a teal ribbon on top and ovarian cancer awareness below it. They also have barrel races for motorcycles and 4wheelers... so guess who entered his 4wheeler? Yup, TED. He couldn't resist. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like the fair was as fun as always! I was sad to miss it. That is cool that Ted rode his four wheeler! Nice! I love that picture of Nathan and Ted below. Nathan sure loves his Uncle Ted...and Aunt Pam and TJ too!! We sure miss all you guys and love you all! Thanks again for all your help with moving!
Hey, YOU- We weren't there oops! Looks like the same ole' fair! Fun Fun Fun..Hope you're all doing well.. take care..
fun to see you guys- even only for a sec! Way to go Ted-o on your race. i loved the "training wheels"... isn't that what the guy called it. Your 4 wheeler can haul though! Hope all is well!!
I was sad we couldn't be there. Hopefully next year. It looks like you guys had a great time!! Fun that TJ is in school. How did his first day go anyway?
Hey Pam,
welcome to the blogging world! hope its ok if i look at your life too. :) you'll see, it gets addicting. congrats on having a kindergartener! i can't believe he's that big!
Post a Comment