I can't believe time is going by so fast. I don't want it to be winter.
I am a wimp.. it is freeeezzzzing here!
Last night we had an enjoyable evening with the ball team and their families at the baseball banquet. Good food, memories of the past 10 years, and lots of tears.
I can't believe that era is over. Now on to basketball season.
We had a great Halloween. TJ was so excited to be Iron Man this year. He got his costume sometime in the middle of the month and of course wanted to wear it all the time. He got to wear it to school, but without the mask, so we painted his face. The primary had a party after school and then we went to Gma Chappell's and Gma Peterson's to trick-o-treat. We then headed to Hanksville for the weekend. They have an awesome carnival! It is so fun every year. We decided that my Mom needed to dress up and go. Everyone was pleased to see her. She was ready to go home pretty quick after being worn out and towns people kept giving her hugs and crying with her. 
Like my hat? It won me 3rd place in the adult costume contest!
The coolest thing... on Sunday we were outside helping David with a project and it was rainy and then the sun came out for a few and there were two rainbows. Yeah yeah real cool, but the one rainbow was no ordinary rainbow! It had red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple then green and purple again! We decided it was for my mom. Her favorite colors are purple and green, her bedroom is those colors and they signify life and cancer survivor. It was cool.
I don't, but I do have much to say about what this last month has been like. I greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers for our family. I know that a lot of good has come to pass in the last 2 years. It's sometimes hard to recognize the good though when times are very taxing and tough.
I do think of all of you and wish I had all the time in the world to be able to call or visit each of you and see what is going on in your lives. What awesome family and friends I have, especially a loving and understanding husband. I am blessed!
3 comments:
Hey pam I have really ben thinking about you alot, since my mom went to Hanksville... You are in our prayers.. So about the baseball tean are they not having a team anymore? take care Jeannie
hey there peej!!!! How are ya? I can't believe how fast kids grow!! Love to hear from you:)
Happy Birthday. Dont asked me how I remembered it was today.but anyway Happy Birthday..
Post a Comment